What It Is
CamoBands™ lets you slip leaves and grass into flex straps on your body to conceal your shape, color and scent. Camobands™ consist of high-tech rubber frames, embedded with double-layered, paired elastic bands, and rugged buckles to secure them to your body. CamoBands™ Core System includes – one (1) cap, one (1) medium frame and one (1) large frame – outperforms a camouflage wardrobe, at a fraction of the cost. Additional CamoBands™ frames and interchangeable straps (sold separately) offer additional advantages that our trained consultants can help explain.
How It Works
The Camobands™ Real-time Adaptive Camouflage System enables the wearer to blend seamlessly into changing environments quickly and powerfully – "Just Band and Blend". The idea is this. The environment determines what camo works. Meanwhile, NO camo print works with every environment. So, either bring a whole wardrobe of patterns, or create your camouflage as you go, placing foliage directly from the terrain into CamoBands™ for significantly better cost, weight, and convenience.
Using CamoBands™ is quick and simple:
• First, gather leafy branches and slip them inside Camobands™, between the lower elastic and the rubber frame.
• Second, gather plants and grasses, and slip them into the elastic loops.
• Pull garment taught, then buckle Camobands™ into a comfortable position.
• Ventilation gills and follicles allow air to flow, resulting in dry comfort lasting all day.
• Stores conveniently in a pack, or buckles to your belt using the Camobands™ Scissor and Strap Holster.
CamoBands™ allows users to get closer, undetected, than ever before. This philosophical and tactical superiority will attract many users, among them:
– Water Fowl
– Special Ops
– Sharp shooters
Paintball and Airsoft
– Beware of pranksters :)
Warning: Hide Responsibly
We will collect the list of growing retailers as they occur. CamoBands™ will be available exclusively at Indiegogo.com starting November 2012.
To become an Authorized CamoBands™ Reseller, please complete and submit the Authorized Retailer Application, and a representative will contact you shortly.
Product marketing materials, pricing list and/or P.O. to pre-qualified Authorized Retailer Application available upon request.
CamoBands™ is one of the most exciting hunting, military, or recreational technologies to come along in years. To learn more, click on the links to download the CamoBands™ Media Kit (PDF) or enter your contact info below to get more info, schedule an interview, receive early bird announcements, or to get the latest scoop.
Can you find the “CamoBandits™” hiding in this photo?
1. Click a spot and register your guesses.
2. One prize winner is chosen weekly.
3. Photos (chances to win) renew weekly.
Visit and play often. Tell your friends too!
1. Every Monday before noon EST a new photo starts a new "Find the CamoBandits™" challenge, and the old game answers are revealed. No purchase is necessary to win.
2. You must be 18 years or older to play. Playing the game requires contestants to use an email address of their own possession. Entries to win are limited only by the number of unique email addresses a contenstant has. No scripts or bots may be used to play the game.
3. Choosing a Winner: First, a winner will be drawn from only contestants on our "Complete Correct Answers" list. However, if none are available, a winner will be drawn from only contestants with "Most Correct Answers" list. However, if none are available still, a winner will be drawn from all contestants. Winners will be notified via the email they used to play and record their answers.
If your are a CamoBands™ owner and would like to submit a Before and After photo to be used by our game, just upload the two (2) photos here (strictly 800x600 resolution JPEG) and agree to our User Agreeement, which gives us the right to use the photo for promotion and game purposes in perpetuity without your receiving any monetary compensation whatsoever.
Camobands™ are designed to hold a lot of foliage, so don't be shy. Pruning trees, bushes, and plants, when done right, actually improves their health. Choosing what to prune to make a win win situation for the environment and your coverage is the challenge.
To start, look around you. Where are you? Which direction do you want hidden from? Look behind you at the leafiest branches and grasses at foot to head height. Take scissor or a knife to prune several handfuls of them.
Basically, you'll use the lower layer (between the elastics and the frames) for small branches full of leaves. Insert them stem-side first into camoband straps from both directions, with some going diagonal – the way natural plants look and grow. You'll then use the upper layer (between the double-layer of elastic straps) for long grasses and smaller leafy plants.
Repeat steps one and two as you move to new environment, to continually hide. Remember "band and blend, band and blend, band and blend...". No camo patterns works for every background. Likewise, no single Camoband set-up will work for every background. So, either carry a wardrobe of differing camo-pattern clothing, or slip a CamoBands™ System into your pack to be able to adapt and blend continuously.
Note: CamoBands™ Real-time Adaptive Camouflage System allows you to blend, comfortably, and with agile mobility. Literally you may all-out run, crawl, climb,...and CamoBands™ will secure the foliage always.
One thing CamoBands™ technology and philosophy proves is that you need only dramatically break up your head, shoulders, and a leg to achieve the most stealth of any camo technology marketed anywhere in the world today. Play CamoBandits™, to see amazing photos that prove CamoBands™ uprecedented performance.